C2 PZ2 Tub Timco Screw
€10.05 – €17.92
Using the most modern manufacturing methods and design techniques, the C2 is a revolutionary high performance multi-purpose screw. Designed to give ultimate performance in a multitude of materials, the patented twin-cut point gives a consistent and rapid “pick-up” and reduces timber splitting. These unique features coupled with a synthetic lubrication and dual angle thread results in 52% less insertion torque and 43% quicker insertion time.
• Deep recess to prevent ‘cam-out’, giving a precise and positive drive control on every screw
• Ribs under head for improved countersinking and to give a smooth and flush finish, also prevents splitting and material damage
• Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
• Patented twin cut technology for rapid “pick-up” and reduces timber splitting
• Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
• All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length.
Thread Type: 40° Single
Point Type: Twin-Cut
Material: Carbon Steel
Salt Spray Resistance (Hrs) Tested to BS EN 9227 600
Corrosion Rating (1-5) 2 – Occasionally damp/wet, rural and sheltered areas
Substrates: Hardwood, Softwood, Chipboard, MDF, Plastic, Thin Sheet Metal